Impact Works: We build Trust
As an integrated HR and communication agency, we support our clients to envisage and implement changes for improvement – both as individuals and organisations.
We have been working at the intersection of HR and communication for more than ten years. As a practical workshop, we combine the creativity of actors, copywriters, and graphic artists with the expertise of trainers, psychologists, and journalists.
When we build an employer brand, develop a communication strategy or manage a recruitment campaign, and when we conduct communication or leadership skills development training for individuals or groups, we always strive to reveal out our customers’ values and show them to the world. And to ultimately generate a positive impact through authentic, transparent and engaging communication.
We call this building trust.
Meet the Impact Works-team
Make your company attractive to employees
Choose from a wide range of practice-oriented trainings
Check out the unique challenges we encountered both in Hungary and abroad
- "András is a fantastic trainer, I participated in one of their communication courses. It was simply the best training I've ever received on this subject. He's funny, sharp and very knowledgeable."Péter BaloghTech angel and entrepreneur (former CEO of NNG)
- I participated on the "Personal Branding" training of András. Fantastic people, top professionalism, full of "practical tips and insights". I enjoyed each minute of the training! For me, the biggest value was the practical examples, the credible experiences shown by András and his team. Congratulations András!Babett PavlicsFirst Vice President, UniCredit Bank Hungary Zrt.
- Besides his in-depth knowledge of the media, András takes time to understand his clients’ business and tailors the program to their personal skills and specific business needs. Whether it is media relations, a presentation or a public speaking training, my first choice is András.István Kutasformer Corporate Communications Director at Telenor Hungary
- I admire the drive and professionalism of Andras and his team. I enjoyed very much this extraordinary learning experience. I would recommend Andras and the Impact Works to everyone who needs a bit of polishing on his/ her communication skills… like most of us do.Zoltán SzabóGeneral Manager, EMEA Regional Operations Centre - BT Global Services
- "András is simply the best instructor I've ever met."Berki ErvinHead of Group Reporting at MOL Group
- Andras is, hands down, one of the most high-impact communications coaches in the business. I recommend him to any executive who wants to become a more effective and confident presenter. Andras' personalized coaching during my three years as CEO helped me to connect with my audience, and share my ideas with conviction in a one-on-one meeting or in front of a 500-person audience. To this day, I use Andras' easy-to-use methodology when I prepare for a speech or presentation, and have found it works independent of language or culture.Zoltan A. Vardyformer Global Media, Advertising & Technology Leader (Sr. Vice President, Global Ad Sales, NBCUniversal International Networks)
- "Andras and his company has been assisting PwC in the development of our senior executives and Partners in the area of leadership, personal impact and communication skills for a number of years now. The cooperation has always been very satisfying. Andras is very flexible, capable to adapt to very senior audiences and his methods are innovative, memorable and highly regarded by the participants. I have no hesitation recommending him and his company to others."Jan StepanHR Senior Manager, L&D leader for Deals Line of Service, UK at PwC
- In May 2015, András and his colleagues at Impact Works held a one-day training to prepare the partners and senior researchers of our small think-tank (the Budapest Institute) for media appearances. The training was highly professional, well thought out and even enjoyable, we recommend them to anyone who needs such assistance.Balázs VáradiPartner, Budapest Institute for Policy Analysis
- "I had the pleasure to be taught in several Media Trainings from Mr. Batiz. His professional, demanding but person oriented approached brought me further in my preparation for public appearances. Well invested time ... and money"Javier González Parejaformer CEO ROBERT BOSCH Kft. Hungary